These features can be accessed remotely via your mobile or Wi-Fi network.
With the following software installed on your device, you’re able to play back and record files, locally store and manage pictures and videos, arm/ disarm, bypass and control various output options via your mobile or Wi-Fi network.
Additional features include home automation; you’re now able to control lights, gates, pool pumps as well as irrigation systems.
Mobile Client Software For Remote Monitoring
The Paradox IP150 Application
- Remotely Arm / Disarm the system.
- Bypass random zone faults.
- Receive automatic notification when alarm is activated or when the system is disarmed.
- Check the current status of the alarm system.
- Notification of troubles and system activity
Programmable Outputs (PGMs)
- Turn on / off lights.
- Control window shutters.
- Control garage doors and entry gates
- Control garden sprinklers.
- Control security lighting
HIKVISION IVMS-4500 Mobile Surveillance Application
- Real-time video preview of up to 16 channels;
- Swipe for PTZ control and camera movement, pinch to zoom in and out in preview mode;
- Support for preset activation and configuration, as well as calibration for brightness.
- Snapshot support;
- Management of up to 256 sets of devices. Device profiles can be added/deleted / modified.
House Alarm System
House Alarm – Paradox System
- “One Touch” arming. It’s never been easier to change your arming mode. Open the app, touch and close.
- House Alarm takes care of the rest.
- Supports iOS Push Notifications.
- Receive an instant notification when your alarm is triggered. Configure the notification types you want to receive i.e. system trouble.
- Home Automation. Control things like lights, gates, pool pumps and irrigation systems. Can also be used to create a Panic button which can instantly activate a panic zone! (This feature makes use of the 2 I/O ports on the Paradox IP150 module.
- Check if a zone is open, closed, bypassed, in alarm or in an error state.
View all system errors e.g. Power Failure.
- View all stored system events e.g. Check when an alarm was activated or when a zone was opened or closed.
- Quickly switch between different alarm systems.
- Supports systems with 1 to 8 partitions.
- Use with a static IP Address or *any* DNS provider such as NO-IP.com.
- Optional Passcode Lock with Touch ID support to protect the app from unwanted users.
- Add an unlimited number of alarm systems.