The installed system is designed to reduce the risk of loss or damage to your premises or in some cases the wellbeing of those monitored so far as this can be done using this type of equipment. However, we do not guarantee that the system cannot be removed, tampered with or made stop working by you or any unauthorised person. Should this happen, Integrated IP Solutions are not responsible for any losses you may suffer directly or indirectly.
A 75% deposit (residential and commercial) of the package cost will be required when the order for installation is placed with each listing. 25% will be payable upon completion of the project.
Construction work payment terms: 50% will be payable upon acceptance of the quotation. 25% will be payable upon sectional completion of the project, and the final 25% will be payable upon completion of the project.
We expect you to pay monies due promptly. Should you refuse to pay the outstanding balance, we will transfer the payment collection to a debt collection agency and any legal and court fees will also apply
- Integrated IP Solutions orders that are cancelled 24 hours prior to the agreed installation date will be subjected to a R1500,00 processing fee. The remainder of the deposit will then be returned to you in the form it was paid.
- If an Integrated IP Solutions plan is cancelled by the customer and a refund requested, a processing fee of R1500,00 will be deducted from the balance which will be transferred back to then customer via electronic bank transfer within 5 working days.
- Discount is applicable when a deposit of between 60 and 70 percent paid.
- Please use either the Quote or Invoice number as reference when making payments:
FNB: Account number: 62481152082/ Branch code: 250655
Integrated IP Solutions PTY, Ltd. Reg: 2014/120388/07.
- Invoices are to be strictly paid within 7 days. In the event of non-payment within seven
(7) days of demand being made; consent is given to Integrated IP Solutions to enter the client’s property and to remove the equipment installed. In such event, all costs incurred will be at the client’s expense and Integrated IP Solutions’ services shall not be liable for any damages caused to the property in removing said equipment. Furthermore, the outstanding debt will be handed over for collection. In the event of any attorney being instructed to collect any monies due to Integrated IP Solutions, the client shall pay all costs incurred.
- All quotes are valid for a period of 7 days.
- The quoted costs may be revised if:
- You require the work to be carried out more urgently than agreed.
- You change the specifications.
- Your premises are in some way unsuitable for the equipment and this was not apparent during the telephone/email conversation or there are circumstances which we should have been made aware of.
- Any other special circumstances that arise and we were not made aware of it in writing when supplying our original quotation arose. This includes:
- Revisits of the technician for reconfiguration of the system.
- Remote viewing, where the customer is responsible for the availability of a broadband internet service, a router that provides the Port Forwarding function and a public (static) IP address.
- The installation work is outside the working hours of 08h00 – 17h00 Monday – Friday, except statutory holidays. Requests made by the customer to install outside these working hours will incur additional charges.
- Technicians are asked to work outside standard practices of installations. Unless stated on the work schedule or we were made aware in writing when supplying our original quotation. Installations should be carried out in easily accessible areas without the need for additional labour work. This includes:
- Underground cabling
- Building work
- Removal of floorboards, carpet lifting/laying
- Erecting poles
- Cable containment
- Exceptionally high ceilings
- Drilling through walls thicker than 300mm
The above will incur additional charges as agreed by the company representatives if required.
NOTE – Additional charges may be made if our technicians are not provided with access to doors, shutters, windows, or any other areas where cables and equipment needs to be installed thereby incurring extra cable length. In any case, the customer will not be liable for extra costs beyond their reasonable knowledge.
- Our CCTV package prices quoted on this site are for installations with the Western Cape region. Prices are available on application for locations outside of this area.
- Integrated IP Solutions will endeavour to deliver and/or complete security systems as soon after receipt of an order as possible but cannot accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim arising in connection with any delay in delivery or completion howsoever caused.
- You agree to give our technicians full access to your premises to survey, measure, install, test and service the equipment. You also agree to provide an adequate electricity supply for the equipment to operate correctly. If our work is interrupted or delayed because of a problem with access, or the electricity supply is inadequate, we may make an additional charge. We are not liable if completion is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. By signing the contract with Integrated IP Solutions, you guarantee that you have full authority to allow the installation and no other consent is needed.
- You agree to allow our technicians to take non identifying photographs of your installation for publication on our website and digital media channels including social media.
- All goods remain the property of Integrated IP Solutions until paid in full.
- Integrated IP Solutions reserves the right to request payment in cash or by electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- In the event of outdoor work being delayed due to extreme weather conditions it should be understood that a slight delay in the completion of the project may arise.
- In the event of Integrated IP Solutions being appointed by an agent/contractor on behalf of the client, it should be noted that Integrated IP Solutions is a supplier and installer of these goods and as such is not a sub-contractor. Therefore, the client remains liable for payment of the goods and/or the installation and such payment is to be made directly ti Integrated IP Solutions and not the contractor.
- Any conduit supplied by the client or their agents must have draw wires in and the integrity of the draw wires is the responsibility of the client or their representatives. In the event of delays being caused by the draw wires being incorrectly installed it is the responsibility of the client or their representatives. In the event of delays being caused by Integrated IP Solutions service on exact positioning of the conduiting.
- In the event of the conduiting being incorrectly installed by the client’s representatives, requiring Integrated IP Solutions to move and or reinstall said conduiting may result in additional costs being incurred to the client.
- Naturally all steps will be taken to ensure that no undue or avoidable damage will occur.
- Integrated IP Solutions Services commencement on site/premises will be taken as acceptance of these terms.
- If you would like to cancel an installation you have arranged over the phone or via email, you are entitled to a 14-day cooling off period during which you can cancel for any reason and get your money back, unless 5.2 applies. You also get this cooling off period if you were approached by the business somewhere off the business’s premises and it costs ____ or more. Your cooling off period begins the day after you enter into contract with us, verbally or otherwise.
- If a “permit to work” agreement has been signed by the customer, in order to allow us to commence work prior to the expiry of the 14 day cancellation period, you understand that if you subsequently cancel the contract within the 14 day period, you will be asked to pay for any work that has been carried out prior to the cancellation.
- To ensure consistency of installations, quality and service, our technicians will perform pre and post installation checks on the equipment and will photograph completed installations.
- We will provide full training on completion of installation.
6. GUARANTEE / WARRANTY
We provide a warranty period of 12 months on all our products.
- The customer must notify us immediately of a fault occurring with the security system and we will repair such fault as soon as possible after receiving notification.
- We guarantee that we will repair faults in the installed system free of charge within the warranty period from the installation date. This guarantee does not apply to matters stated in condition 6.3.
- The guarantee does not apply if we believe or have reason to suspect that changes have been made to a system/product supplied by our company or to faults caused by the following:
- Incorrect adjustment or positioning by you or others of any part of the system.
- Consumable items of all kinds failing. Consumables are items with a finite life such as the internal hard disk drive.
- Products added to the CCTV system not supplied directly by us.
- Work carried out by SAPS, Fire or other authorities, or by any telecommunication agency or other party.
- A call out fee of at least R650,00 (exclusive of VAT) will be charged if the fault/malfunction caused to the system has been made by the user and not a defective part/installation. For example, if a technician attends to assess a “no video” issue that has been caused by the customer accidentally or otherwise cutting, or disturbing the installed cables/components, a fee will be chargeable. If upon investigation there is a faulty part this will be repaired or replaced with no fee payable within the warranty period.
- Integrated IP Solutions shall manage the administrative login passwords of all equipment/ products installed while under warranty.
- Integrated IP Solutions shall not disclose their administrative details to the client directly.
- An advanced configuration fee may apply before defaulting the equipment/ products to factory default.
7. REMOTE VIEWING & IT ISSUES
If we are unable to configure the remote viewing of the day of the scheduled installation due to IT technical issues, ISP unavailability or lack of details such as Router IP address, user name and password then further charges will apply to remotely configure or revisit to complete the set up.Integrated IP Solutions cannot be held liable for client IT issues such as change of router, failed connection, change of internet service provider, re-set of router, new mobile phone, loss of settings on the router or a new operating system.
- Integrated IP Solutions shall not be liable, unless due to our own negligence for the cost of any work, repairs or replacement of equipment which results from fire, electrical power surge, storm, flood, accident, neglect, misuse or malicious damage.
- Integrated IP Solutions does not warrant or represent that the operation of the installation will be uninterrupted or error free. We provide the system to assist in the security of the customer’s premises but does not thereby warrant the security of the property, the customer or the contents therein.
- Integrated IP Solutions does not act as an insurer of the customer’s property or contents contained therein and give no warranty that by virtue of the installation of the system, the property or contents contained therein are completely secure or inviolable.
- Integrated IP Solutions shall have no liability in contract, unless due to our own negligence for any loss suffered and in particular, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any consequential loss of damage (including loss of earnings or profits) which may arise from any malfunction or defect of the system.
- The terms and conditions given in this contract do not affect your rights under the Consumers Act.
9. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We hope that you are will be pleased with our services but if there is anything that you are not happy with, we would like you to tell us about it so that we can put matters right.
In the first instance, please call us on 0861 555 325. If you do not wish to discuss matters over the phone, you may contact us via the methods below:
Letter: Integrated IP Solutions, 87 Klipfontein Road, Rondebosch, 7700
When a complaint is received, then full details will be recorded in the Complaint Log. A response will be made to the customer within 24 hours. When the complaint is of a more complex nature and a response will not be possible within 24 hours, the customer will be contacted within 2 working days and advised on this. The customer will be given the indication of how soon a full response will be made.